MLM WIRELESS WALL THERMOSTAT
The Rickard MLM Wireless Wall Thermostat or RF Wall Thermostat has been designed to give the user individual temperature control, accurate room temperature sensing without compromising floorplan and sensor location flexibility and reduces the cost of wall thermostat installation considerably. VAV diffusers with onboard sensing have always had the advantage of flexibility as the built in sensor and the outlet is moved together when a floorplan design changes. Although considerable effort has been made to sense accurately on the diffuser, inadequate pressure and large temperature differences between supply and room can result in sensing inaccuracies.
- Electronic Variable Volume Ceiling Diffuser – VCD, VRD, VSD1
- Electronic Variable Volume Swirl Diffuser – VSW, VRW1
- Electronic Variable Volume Wall Bulkhead Diffuser – WBD1
- Multi Loop Modular VAV Diffuser Controls (MLM)
- Multi Loop VAV Diffuser Controls (MLC)
- Variable Volume Linear Ceiling Diffusers – VLB1