The Rickard Heater Bank is designed to be mounted in a single Section of duct, complete with Mil. Galv. single skin sheet metal or fabricated MEZ flanges. Rickard HB’s (wired to terminal step control) and PHB’s (step-less proportional control) types are available.When PHB’s are supplied, the controls are mounted in a panel on the side of the unit.
Heater elements are of the incaloy type with a wattage Density of 3,2 watts/cm² and are rated for still air. The Standard unit has an auto and manual reset cut-out for overheat protection.
- PROPORTIONAL CONTROL (PHB)
- STEP CONTROL (HB)
- AUTO & MANUAL OVERHEAT CUTOUTS STD.
- AIRFLOW CUTOUT OPTIONAL
- TEMPERATURE, 0-10V DC & 24V AC CONTROL
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY
- SINGLE OR 3 PHASE
- MLM OR STANDALONE CONTROLS
- CASING & CASETTE TYPE OPTIONS